Early Years provides:
Coaching * Workshops * Resources
Supporting children's primary relationships as they move along their developmental paths, over behavioral obstacles, and into cooperation, confidence and emotional resilience.
Working with Parents and Professionals; translating current research into everyday interactions.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services include:
- Resources and information on behavioral and developmental issues.
- Individualized coaching using current research-based techniques and time-tested problem-solving strategies.
- Small-group workshops with other parents.
- Support during developmental assessment, medical and counseling services.
- Support through the foster care and adoption processes.
- Training for staff of early childhood education settings. Infant/Toddler, Preschool and PreK sites.
Topics we address:
- Crying, colic and getting in tune.
- Sleeping and soothing.
- Breast and bottle feeding.
- Toilet learning.
- Mealtimes and nutrition.
- Sharing, turn-taking siblings and peer relationships.
- Aggression and acting out.
- Dependence/independence, separation anxiety, adjusting to childcare or preschool.
- Cognition, language development, Baby Signs.
- Optimizing parent-child and parent-parent communication.